Theo nguồn tin tiếng Anh Virginia Health Care Foundation trên trang mạng của prnewswire.com
The health insurance arm of the Virginia Farm Bureau takes to social media to share fitness tips and encourages companies to join in.
Richmond, Va. (PRWEB) March 30, 2014
Too tired to work out? Considered biking to work this spring? Interested in starting a running regimen?
In its latest post in a living well Blog series, Experient Health, the health insurance arm of the Virginia Farm Bureau, not only shares its top fitness tips, but also lists out Tweets for people and companies to share on their own social media profiles to ramp up the public conversation about fitness.
The suggested Tweets aim to help build a strong network around fitness among Experient Health's clients and the community.
Fitness is key to any preventative care program and Experient Health promotes preventative care as the best insurance its clients can invest in. It's why Experient Health uses its Blog and communications channels to wrote about healthy living and deeper explanations of changes under health care reform and the Affordable Care Act.
Below is a sample of the suggested Tweets and topics Experient Health encourages people to use when talking about fitness.
It’s beautiful outside today! Go for a run! #exercise
- Think about it—#exercise give you endorphins, endorphins make you #happy, happy people are awesome! #goforarun
- Catch a little #cabinfever lately but don’t feel like a run? Go for a #walk!
- Too tired to #workout after you get home from work? Here are some tips for exercising in the #morning: http://bit.ly/5Txgcd
- The little things add up—take the stairs today! #exercise
- If it’s too far to #bike to work, try parking far from the entrance for some #exercise and fresh air!
- Hey everyone, what are your #exercise tips for a busy work week?
- Involve the entire family in your #exercise plans—make going to the gym a family event! #familyfitness
- Feeling a little under the weather? Did you know that #exercise can actually boost your #immune system?
- What are your #fitness secrets? Tell us how you make time for #exercise
- Sitting at your desk all morning? Go for a walk during lunch! It will stretch your legs out and it’s good #exercise.
- Weight loss doesn’t just happen in the kitchen. #Exercising is crucial!
- Remember your New Year’s #resolution? Stay motivated to keep working on your weight-loss goals!
Need more fodder? Visit the Live Well, Work Well Blog series by Experient Health.
ABOUT EXPERIENT HEALTH:
For years, Experient Health, a Virginia Farm Bureau company, has helped people find the right insurance coverage and get the most for their health care dollars. The Richmond, Va.-based group is dedicated to providing high quality health insurance options to customers in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. As a result, its consultants, with an average of more than 20 years experience, are intimately familiar with the states’ provider networks, products and regulations.
Representing the top national health insurance carriers, including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and Aetna, Experient Health provides customers with multiple policy options designed to meet wellness needs and financial requirements.
Experient Health grew out of Virginia Farm Bureau and is a “hometown agency” in that it operates a network of more than 100 offices. However, it boasts the resources and technology of larger firms.
Consultants are available online, via phone and through their offices.
Learn more at http://www.experienthealth.com, utilize the online health insurance quote calculator or contact a consultant directly at 855.677.6580.