Theo nguồn tin tiếng Anh trên trang mạng của prweb.com
Washington Redskins Fit Fest
Greater Richmond Convention Center – Richmond, VA
August 2 – 3, 2014
FREE to the Public
10:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday!
The Fit Fest will feature players and coach appearances, free health tests & screenings, family friendly sports and fitness activities and more!
Check back for updated information.
Information for vendors interested in purchasing booth space
Network Events, Inc. is proud to announce a partnership with the three time Super Bowl Champion Washington Redskins to produce the 1st Annual Washington Redskins Fit Fest, a family-friendly, free to attend, fun-filled health and fitness expo.
The Washington Redskins Fit Fest will be held at the Greater Richmond Convention Center August 2 & 3, 2014, during the team’s training camp over Fan Appreciation Weekend. The Washington Redskins will aggressively promote Fit Fest in the Washington, DC Metro and Richmond markets for 4 to 6 weeks in advance of the expo, utilizing television, radio, and print, assuring a strong qualified attendance. Last year over 30,000 consumers attended Fan Appreciation Weekend with an even larger crowd expected in 2014!
Why should you sign up to exhibit at the Washington Redskins Fit Fest?
• Sell products and services right from your booth.
• Get exposure for your brand and generate leads.
• We’ve got an exhibit option for every budget. Participation options range from 10×10 booths starting at $1500 to custom packages including broadcast, online, on-site and print components.
• All booth packages include drape, signage and furniture.
• NEI has been producing the best-attended, highest quality consumer Health & Wellness expos in major markets from Los Angeles to Boston for over 20 years — we’ll be with you every step of the way to make sure you have a succesful event!
Reserve space right away and Apply Now! Questions? email or call Carter Strickland at 512-522-2435.
Participating is easy! Here’s how it works:
• Apply now to reserve exhibit space at the expo — there’s no contract or commitment, and no deposit is due until you’ve chosen your booth space.
• You will be placed in the queue to select a space. Once you have had a chance to review the floor plan and have chosen a space you will only be required to submit a $500 deposit to secure your space. Or you may choose to pay in full and receive a 5% full payment discount. Exhibitors choose their booth space in the order in which applications are received, so the sooner you apply, the better your chance at securing a great spot.
• As soon as we receive your application, we’ll reach out to you to let you know how you can get squared away and be ready to exhibit!
The expo floor will feature sponsors and exhibitors with products, services and activities promoting a safe and healthy lifestyle. Key content elements of the expo will include: medical information, free health tests and screenings, family-friendly sports activities, multiple presentation stages, player, coach and celebrity appearances, autograph sessions, meet and greets, contests and giveaways. The expo will also feature activity areas promoting team and league health and fitness initiatives including Play 60, Crucial Catch, Heads Up Football, concussion awareness and other programs.