Theo nguồn tin tiếng Anh trên trang mạng của
Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe christens ‘Governor’s Table’ at Richmond’s American Tap Room Celebration features unveiling of picture at the Governor’s Table as community leaders of Richmond gather at American Tap Room
Richmond, Virginia (PRWEB) June 05, 2014
American Tap Room, located at The Shops at Willow Lawn, played host on Thursday, May 29th to Governor Terry McAuliffe, Mayor Dwight C. Jones and other Richmond community leaders as the ‘Governor’s Table’ was officially christened. The gathering included leaders from area universities, city council members and Richmond business leaders who were all on hand as the photo portrait of Virginia’s latest Governor was unveiled.
In addition to the Governor and Mayor, guests in attendance included:
- Senator Henry Marsh 16th District
- Senator Dick Saslaw 35th District
- Delegate Rosalyn Dance 63rd District
- Delegate Michael Futrell 2nd District
- Michael Herring Commonwealth’s Attorney
- Ed Owens Mayor of South Boston, VA
- William Herrington Mayor of Lawrenceville, VA
- Paul Reagan Governor McAuliffe’s Chief of Staff
- Suzette Denslow Governor McAuliffe’s Deputy Chief of Staff
- Dr. Keith Miller President, Virginia State University
- Warren Thompson Founder, President and CEO of Thompson Hospitality
- Fred Thompson, Jr. Chief Administrative Officer, Thompson Hospitality
- Various board members and leaders from Hampden-Sydney College, Virginia Union University, Virginia State University and Norfolk State University
Guests enjoyed a cocktail reception following the unveiling in which signature American Tap Room menu items were passed for all to enjoy with a variety of beverage choices including local Richmond and Virginia Craft Beers, Wines and Spirits.
“We were pleased to have the Governor join us for this special event,” said Warren Thompson, Founder and President of Thompson Hospitality, parent company of the American Tap Room brand. “Having gone to school in the area and been involved with the community for decades, Richmond is a special place for me and my entire family. It is a pleasure to be a part of the dynamic growth of the Richmond community and an honor to be able to play host to the Governor with this event.”
About American Tap Room:
The American Tap Room opened in Richmond at The Shops at Willow Lawn in November of 2013. Featuring local craft beers, classic comfort cuisine and an extensive patio space, the restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner.
The American Tap Room is owned by Reston, Virginia-based Thompson Hospitality. Warren Thompson, a longtime foodservice industry veteran, founded Thompson Hospitality over two decades ago. The company operates a variety of contract services across a range of sites including universities, entertainment venues, hospitals and corporate offices. In addition to American Tap Room, Thompson Hospitality owns and operates a variety of branded restaurant concepts including Be Right Burger (brb), Austin Grill and Tequila Bar and Willie T’s Lobster Shack.
The Address for American Tap Room is:
1601 Willow Lawn Drive, St. 840
Richmond, VA 23230